Toddler Choices

Jessie arrives home today after a week of camping with Grandma and Grandpa (yeah!). In her absence, Hailey was surprisingly less whiney. While some of it has to do with the fact that Jess is not around to bug her, I also revised my parenting techniques (doesn’t that sound official!) and started offering some limited choices. Instead of saying, "Hailey, put on your hat please," I've been asking, "Do you want to wear the yellow or pink hat?" Works like a charm -- happy mommy and happy toddler!



With Hailey's help, I managed to complete a layout last night. I absolutely love these adorable Halloween pictures of Hailey.

And finally, we had a great time making super-sized bubbles. No matter your age, don't you just love bubbles!

Comments

Unknown said…
Holy cow! Look at the bubble! Great LO, too.

Popular Posts