Sad Day in Muddsville

Yes, it's a tragedy of gigantic proportion -- my favourite local scrapbook store closed it's door. It's the the fifth to close (in the area) since I started scrapping five years ago. Apparently, I'm not spending enough! (hehe). Thank goodness for the internet and purlator.

It's been a busy few weeks with Chris still working afternoons. From writing my speech for the city council meeting (long story) to preparing for some extra contract work, not much scrapping going on. Having said that, I did complete some a few weeks ago...

The first one is a lift of Michelle's awesome page entitled, Love is in the Air. Loved the design, so here's my take using pics of Jess reading at 4 1/2:

For the second page, I edited the photo using piknik (thanks Abbie). The original pic was blurry but so cute. Love the results:

Before I go, thought I would share a quick story. I'm frequently telling the girls not to make a mess. So today, Hailey was singing -- she's always singing -- to the tune of Farmer in the Dell, "I wanna make a mess, I wanna make a mess, High-ho-the-dairy-o, I wanna make a mess." Needless to say our living room is a disaster zone!!

Not to be outdone, Jessie's new song is "Dirty cheeks and they're done dirt cheap (AC/DC's Dirty Deeds) -- I like her version better!!

Cheers!!

Comments

AbbieTorroll said…
Your two new pages are ADORABLE!!!!! Love your take on michelles page and those edited photos look AWESOME! So glad you gave it a try!! Hope all is well with you and your family and that story about Hailey is TOO funny!
Unknown said…
LOVE both pages Kelly! And too bad about the lss! You should have been spending WAY more money - hehe! And I love the song that Hailey was singing -- makes you think maybe we should say to keep everything a mess and then they will do the opposite???
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts