Toddler Tales

Last weekend, despite the cold and pending rain, we took the girls for a hike at Malden Park. Hailey had on her winter jacket with hood. When it started to rain, Hailey said, "Hey, who's making that noise on my head?" Hee, hee!! Earlier in the week, she burped at the dinner table. When I asked her, "What do you say?" she said, "Thank you!" Too funny!

After a year of wishing, we finally got Photoshop Elements. But I've been so busy finishing the Twilight saga that I haven't had time to play. I started the last book yesterday and despite numerous interruptions -- kids hanging off of me -- I finished it late this afternoon. Obsessed, yes!! Hmm, and since then I have had a real hankering for a juicy piece of steak! ;) Better than my usual chocolate craving??

Joking aside (how official!), here are my latest
creations. The first one is from Christmas 2007. I think Jess looks like an angel. Products are from a recent Noel Migon kit. I still have to add the journalling. This one is Jess at 18 months old visiting my friend Jody in Toronto. You can't see the hidden journal tag (sticking out from the top of the page). Products are from the same Noel kit.


OMG, Jess just came out of her room with her fourth outfit of the day on. Worse than a bloomin’ teenager. Gotta love having girls! Cheers!!

Comments

Popular Posts