I'm still here

I started this post over a week ago... crazy!! Can I buy some time?? I can't complain becuase it's been a great summer. To balance the hustle and bustle, we had some r&r time at my brother's cottage in mid-July and a few good weekends in between. Not to mention that my parent's took the girls camping for a week (yeah!!).

Just before the girls left for the week, Jess decided that she no longer needed her water wings and just like that started to swim on her own. When she sets her mind to something there's no stopping her!

Here's a few creations of some of our summer adventures:

The girls at the beach:

My niece Abbie at the cottage. ("having the time of your life, see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dance queen...")

Hailey fishing -- well, casting and reeling -- at the cottage, proving that it's not the end result but the journey...:

And my cool dude nephew Jake:

And I close with a pic of my hubby at baseball:

Bye for now!

Comments

Monica said…
Hi Kelly! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your new pages. Glad your summer has been fun! It's gone too fast for me! Take care!
AbbieTorroll said…
hi there! I don't even know where to start! YAY for her for no water wings!!! that is a BIG step:) and I LOVE all your pages!! I love the first one with all the pictures cut into circles, and I love her expression in the big picture on the second one;) Have a good week!!

Popular Posts