Cards from Scrap

Like most scrappers, I have a colossal amount of scrap paper. Cards are a great way to put a small dent in this ever growing pile. These cards were inspired by Laura Davis who is also a sketch designer for 2 sketches for you (one of my favourite blogs). Enjoy!

(With the first card, I want to add some stitching around the circle; have to practice the technique first...)



"Fun Times" inspired by Daniela @ http://danieladobson.blogspot.com/. Paper is from the MM passport/postcard line and tag is October Afternoon

Comments

Anonymous said…
So love the various papers you used! I love to use my pile of scraps!
oh wow! lovely cards and layouts! I don't think I've been to your blog before! Question for you...I have Blogger too and was wondering, how did you put your own background on it?
Dani
AbbieTorroll said…
These cards are FABULOUS! Seriously, they are gorgeous!
Daniela Dobson said…
Wow, girl, love your cards!!! It is so nice to know that people read my blog and like my work. Thank you. You are sweet. I will add you to my blog list!

Popular Posts