More Vaca Pics

Inspired by my newest on-line friends, I caved in and purchased a new kit from Noel Mignon. The papers are absolutely beautiful; can’t wait to get something accomplished this weekend.

In the absence of new scrappy creations -- I’ve been totally deprived of scrapping time -- I would like to share more cottage photos. Chris kindly pointed out that I took nearly 300 photos (don’t worry I won’t share all 300!). I replied, “I took them for you!” I’m such a nice wife (smile).

No doubt, I was yelling, "Walking feet please!!" --

I love how she is holding her breath even though it's only 4 inches of water! --

This pic cracks me up (silly girl!):

Comments

Unknown said…
Fun pics! You're gonna love that Noel Mignon kit!! can't wait to see what you do with it!
AbbieTorroll said…
Such cute pics!! Can't wait to see your new projects!

Popular Posts