Two Months Later...

Wow, has it been that long? Yes, indeed, lots to cover...

First my brother and sister-in-law welcomed a new baby boy into their/our lives. His name is Geordie (after my Dad, George). Here he is with (a) Jessica and big sister Abbie (both are very excited and proud of Geordie) and (b) our family:

With a visit from Chris' sister Kim (from Calgary), we also got to spend some time with our nephews Will and Matt. It was our first time meeting Matt. What a cutie-pie:

Other events (and lots of pix to scrap):
  • Hailey moved to her big girl bed;
  • I had two weeks off work;
  • Hailey went to her first big girl birthday party (a friend from her preschool class);
  • The Spitfires won the Memorial Cup (my hubby's favourite hockey team);
  • We started to build a playhouse for the girls (at this moment, Chris is shingling the roof).
And on to my scrappy creations.

True, Blue Beauty (Jessica January 2009):

Grow Happy Thoughts (Jessica, Christmas 2008):

Open Wide (Jessica's first trip to the dentist). I used a kit from the Scrapbook Nook (love it!):

Hey, Hey Monkey Town. We love this indoor play area. For this page, I used a sketch from Scrapbook Etc.:


Ride (Hailey riding around the kitchen, January 2009).


In preparation for Hailey's 3rd birthday party -- still a month away, but we are already planning -- I made a practice Dora Princess cake. I skipped some of the details, but I am really happy with the result. Hailey and Jess were thrilled too!!
.
It was my first time working with fondant -- easy, peasie!! Can't wait for the real deal!!

Well, I promise not to take so long to blog next time. I have two more pages that are almost done - just need to fill in the journalling...

Take care!!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Congrats on the new nephew! Love the new layouts....hope you're having a great start to the summer1
Jennifer Yates said…
Congrats on your new baby nephew!! So sweet!! I'm loving all you new layouts!!! Hope all is well!!! :)))
Stacey Michaud said…
I just wanted to say thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers involving my familly situation. It means a lot to me.

Popular Posts