Weekend Adventure

Okay so I’m still waiting for my camera (gurr!!). But thankfully, I borrowed a camera to capture a few weekend-moments including Halloween and camping.

Princess Jessica:

Jake and Jessica:

Hailster:

On Saturday, after Jessica's first ballet lesson, we headed off to Port Huron Michigan to join friends for an overnight stay at the KOA. Jessica and Hailey were most excited about the bunk beds. Despite this, in the morning I had Chris sleeping sideways in the bed (don't ask!), Jessica beside me and Lacey sprawled out (I'm not exaggerating) beside Jessica!!


As for Chris, well take a guess... Jess is placing coins on his ear. Let's hope he doesn't read this post!!



And our lovely (and heated!) cabin:

Comments

Unknown said…
what fun pics!! Looks like you had a blast!
AbbieTorroll said…
I LOVE those costumes! They are SO cute!!! Looks like you have been having fun! and I am excited for you to get your camera!!
Jennifer said…
That princess costume is so cute! Great pics...looks like tons of fun!
Heather said…
Your girls looked so cute in their costumes! Looks like a fun cabin!
Jennifer Yates said…
Kelly - so excited that you are getting your new camera! Your halloween pics look darling! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog too! :))

Popular Posts