New "Themed" Pages

With winter in full force, I finally made time to scrap. What better way to spend a cold winter night?

The first page highlights Jessica's horse themed birthday party. After skating, we celebrated with family. The pinata and homemade cake were a big hit. Of course, Jessica wished for a pony (good thing she told me her wish!).

Here's a layout with a Fall feel: Thankful (for my Hailey). I just love the pattern paper.

The last page has a photo of Jess taken last Spring. I just love her 'hiking' outfit. Girl's got style! The journal tag is behind the photo.

Hope 2010 is treating you well. Cheers!!

Comments

I love your scrapbooking style and your daughters are so adorable. Come visit my creative blog. I love to be in contact with other scrapbook designers. Come say Hi. I am thinking of having a give away from 'Something Special'

Popular Posts