Sweet Memories

I went back and read some of my old blog entries. So glad I documented and captured some of my kids' priceless day-to-day shenanigans. I forgot how challenging it was to balance young kids, work and a household. Kudos to all the parents currently performing the juggling act (I can't image managing little ones and virtual schooling!). I can say with confidence, it does get easier. My girls are teens now. While this comes with a new set of challenges, for the most part, I am thankful for this season of life. With that, here are a few layout celebrating my girls:
Both layouts have a mix of products; trying to use up some older suppliers sprinkled with a few new embellies (credit to Inkie Quill and Cocoa Vanilla). Bye for the now (as my grandma use to say).

Comments

Popular Posts