Attitude

Starting this week, Jess has resorted to the "I hate you!" technique when she's mad. She didn't get a response from me so she tried it on poor Hailey. Thankfully, Hailey doesn't understand her (or doesn't care!). Oh, the joys of parenthood!! On a positive note, Hailey is doing awesome with potty training.

Anyhow, here's some more scrappy pages to share:

I'm just finishing up my last days at Windsor Women/Teach in Ontario and than on to a new adventure! Early mornings here I come...

Comments

Heather said…
Ugh. We're attempting to potty train here, too. At least one of us is having luck with it! ;)
Scrap DIVA 911 said…
Hey girl,

I couldnt find your email addy...So, i decided to write a comment here and tell you that i totally LOVE your LO's beautiful girl!!! Sooo im inviting you to come and visit my DIVA kit club @ ~~ scrapdiva911.com ~~~ please stop by and check it out :)

happy scrappin janet
AbbieTorroll said…
LOVE the new header!! And your new pages are gorgeous! Glad you are enjoying your new camera!
Monica said…
Hi Kelly! Love your new pages!
Jennifer Yates said…
Hi Kelly! I think potty training is the most stressful thing you go through as a mother!! Well so far anyway! Congrats on the accomplishment! Your pages are fantastic...love the new look of your blog too!

Popular Posts