Quiet Weekend

With my new job I haven't had time to scrap lately -- falling asleep before 9 pm!! -- but we did get the basement decorated for Christmas. We're doing two trees this year; one upstairs and one downstairs. I'm holding off on the upstairs tree until we can get the carpets shampooed. Add it to the list... Glad I finished most of our Christmas shopping before my new job started.

Hailey is sick this weekend. Poor girl slept 17 hours on Sat; didn't wake up until 3 pm!! Aunt Char checked her today (one of the many advantages of having a doctor in the family) and apparently she has an ear infection. Despite being sick, Hailey was still a good sport!

Cheers!!

Comments

Heather said…
Poor girl! Hope she's feeling better soon! Yay for decorating for Christmas! We just got our tree up, too. Fun stuff! :)
AbbieTorroll said…
YAY! for christmas decorations!!

Hope your new job is treating you well and that your daughter feels better soon!

Popular Posts