Camera Broke!! (What's a girl to do?)

I'm totally bummed. Our camera malfunctioned on the weekend. Of course, I want a new Canon Rebel TXi like all my on-line friends -- can you hear me stamping my feet? But first, we need to see if our old camera is fixable...

Despite the camera blues we had an enjoyable weekend. Jess had a friend over; we had dinner with Chris' family; went to the zoo and had my parents over for dinner. Plus I completed lots of scrappy creations (which I can't show - stupid camera!!).

Here’s some quick pix (before my camera died), of Jess and cousin Jake cursing around in the Jeep.

Jess was laughing her head off!

Jess and Hailey also started a new daycare. It was a difficult and stressful decision but the new daycare is closer to home, cheaper and has longer hours. Hailey, convinced that she’s in school, fits in perfectly. Jess is a little harder to break. Her measure of a good daycare relates to the size of the playground.
Hopefully I can post my projects later this week. Cheers!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Sorry about the camera! Hope you are able to fix it or get a new one. Hope the new daycare is going well!

Popular Posts