Back to the grindstone

After nearly one month off, I return to work on Monday. I'm looking forward to getting back to routine, but thankful for so much time with my family (although they drove me absolutely crazy at times!).

We stayed in all weekend and I finished two more layouts.

I love this photo. It reminds me of the bond between Jess and Hailey (as sister and as friends) and their love of nature. Lots of items from sassafras lass (sp?).

And a layout of me in Greece (six years ago!). I still remember this moment (and wish I still fit into those shorts!!).

Well, that's all for now.

P.S. Hailey is still talking about the mouse!! "No mouse in my room. Mouse in garbage."

Cheers!!

Comments

Heather said…
Great new LO's! I'm glad you enjoyed your time off with your family! And I'm jealous that you've been to Greece! I've always wanted to go there!!
AbbieTorroll said…
Beautiful new pages!! Definetely one of my fav things lately has been watching my sons become best buddies!! SOO neat! Love how you captured that in the pic on the first page!! Have a good weekend!

Popular Posts