Our Dear Jessica

I have two new pages to share. The first is too funny (if I do say so myself). One day, Jessica appeared from the bedroom with two huge balls stuffed under her shirt. OMG!!! I could not stop laughing. And, as the journal reads, "heaven help us." (I used a sketch from the latest SBE).


The second one is Jessica on Christmas morning. This was her expression for EVERY gift she opened. We loved sharing her joy and excitement. My inspiration came from Jana (Noel Mignon DT) -- love her work. I also got a chance to use my new Doodle-charms Cricut cartridge (thanks honey!).

Jess returned to school today and cried when I dropped her off. Poor girl. She started this with Chris in December, but we thought it was solved. Not sure how to handle it. I did keep the goodbye quick as to not delay the inevitable. Any tips?

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!!

Comments

Jennifer said…
LOL!!! Keep that one and frame it in about 10 years. LOL
Unknown said…
OMG kelly - I about spit out my coffee -- I LOVE that such a fun layout!!

Popular Posts