Happy New Year!!

I started this post on Jan 1st, hence the first pic of our dear friend Wayne preparing our New Year's eve dinner (yes, on an open pit fire, in the snow!!). Needless to say it was an remarkable night filled with dancing, delicious food, great company, video hits from the 70's and (hiccup) just a little drinking.

The girls were away on sleepovers three nights this week (YES!) so I had time to scrap. My scrappy goal for the year is to incorporate more pictures and journalling. Here's the initial results:

The girls at my work's kids party:

Some pix from the summer of Abbie and Jess playing in the splash poor (while the boys laboured away on the roof):

And, finally the easiest and my fave of the three, Hailey as Cutie Claus:

We had my parents over tonight tonight and played Trivial Pursuit. After nearly three hours (we're so smart - he, he!), Chris reigned supreme. I never get the sports questions unless it's multiple choice!!

Happy New Years!!

Comments

Popular Posts